Where to find us
Our team operates Monday to Friday 8am to 4pm.
For more detailed information please contact the Coordinator of the Cochlear Implant Unit:
Tel: 021 938 5086
Antoinette de Bruyn
Tel: 021 938 4604
DIRECTIONS: FROM THE GATE TO THE CLINIC (SEE MAP BELOW)
- Drive through the main gain of Tygerberg Hospital.
- Drive past right turn off to Carel du Toit Centre.
- Drive straight ahead past the right turnoff for ABSA and the Post Office
- There is a ramp on your right hand side that connects the Tygerberg Hospital Emergency Unit to the road.
- Drive past this to the huge parking areas on both the left and right hand side.
- Park in the parking area on your left hand side.
- Walk back towards the ramp.
- Enter the hospital (entrance 3) by walking underneath the ramp.
- Once inside the entrance foyer, use the lifts or staircase to Floor 5
- Once you’ve exited the lift you’ll be in a corridor where you need to turn right. At the end of the corridor is a Door, numbered 21 with a sign Cochlear Implant Unit and a direction on the wall indicating Gold Avenue.
- You have now arrived at the main office.